Friday, October 22, 2010

new life begin??

ooops, finally got a company called to me asked to attend an interview...
last monday received a called from a HR officer ask me go interview in KL office...
errr.., her sound like a young gal but i got no chance to meet with her...
after tat she sent some information to my email...
so, yesterday morning juz went to KL for my 1st interview...
then, a HR officer came n interviewed me...
erm.., she asked me to talk about:
(1) family background
(2) educations
(3) where i found tat job n position
(4) talk about myself
(5) my strength n weakness

which mean that she didn ask me about some technical question, happy with that...
i think that company nid new employee desperately...
2day afternoon juz received a called from another HR officer, again...
she ask me go for 2nd interview on next wednesday...
eiiiii, her sound is juz like a young gal, too, hehe...
so, think i have to get ready myself for a tough n different life which is WORKING!!
which mean tat, next time i might not got more free time like now...
huhuhuhuuuuuuuu, gud luck to everyone!!

3 comments:

ypEng said...

which mean next time is ur turn to treat us~ ngek ngek

Kit said...

u juz wait for tat lah...
but i nid to buy a gucci to tackle ps lah, haiz...

Eric Cheah said...

Congratz on venturing to another stage of your life..... soon it'll be Ms Kit, and then Kitty Jr, and Kitty Jr Ver 2.0.....lol