Wednesday, November 17, 2010

~OFF day~

It's off day, yeah...!!
even though is off day, but nothing special, juz rest at home only...
nite b4, thought able to tahan & watch my favorite tv program, but didnt watch that...
manatau while im sleeping, got 1 fellow called to ask for yam cha, zzz...
for sure not willing to awake, continue to sleep je, hehe...

~Yesterday morning go find GM talk ask him something again...
confusing about what lower workers told me different with what GM tell...
now only i knew different level workers got different law 1, hehe...

GM: "don tell other about ur salary but if other wan tell about them 1, is ok... if u tell har, later
something might happen to company, not tat good.."
me: "ok ok..."
GM: "if u got anything not clear can ask me or other executive, they willing to help, i told them
ord that u r still new, come here to learn.."
me: "ok, i will.."

at last, GM mentioned about "TEAM WORK", again...!!

~Then afternoon got 2 bangladesh talk with me...

B-1: "berapa tahun u sudah kerja di sini?"
me: "baru masuk, 8 hari saja..."
B-1: "dulu u kerja kat mana?"
me: "tak ada kerja, baru habis belajar..."
B-2: "u tinggal kat mana?"
me: "nilai..."
B-2: " manyak jauh oh!! siapa bawa u masuk? ada saudara?"
me: "tak ada lah, semua tak lak kenal punya..."
B-2: "u berapa umur?"
me: " 22"
B-2": "sudah kahwin?"
me: "belum..."
B-2: "mana boleh?? itu orang cakap orang cina 20 sudah boleh kahwin!"
me: "saya tak ada duit lah..."
B-2: "nanti u susah mau kahwin oh..."
me: ".........."
B-2: "u kerja sini gaji berapa 1 hari??"
me: "sikit saja lah..."
B-2: "saya dulu $18, sekarang $25. u gaji berapa?"
me: "saya $30 saja..."
B-2: "u kerja mana satu department?? duduk office computer punya??"
me: " ya ya, tapi belum tentu lagi, mau tunggu... sekarang jalan jalan, tengok tengok saja.."
B-2: " berapa bulan?"
me: "3 bulan.."
B-2: "wah, ini macam bagus, gaji pun banyak!!"
me: "tak ada lah.."
B-2: " kerja sini manyak bagus, satu tahun naik gaji 2 kali... saya tak ada lari punya, dulu ada
banyak orang sudah lari... dia orang kerja 3 hari lari pun ada, 1-2 bulan lari pun ada, saya
tak lak lari punya... u mau lari kah??"
me: " sekarang saya baru masuk, tak ada lari lah... tengok dulu lah, kerja 3 bulan dulu.."
B-1 & B-2: "kerja sini manyak bagus oh, nanti u mau kereta pun kasi, tak mau lari.."

1 comment:

ypEng said...

senkalin kit.. 30 per day! haha
u really free til post out the conversation ...
bukan tak mau lari, tapi lari manyak jauh.. nilai oi! haha