Saturday, November 20, 2010

to ALL racers!!

wanted to tell those racers, that not I cant race with u all lah...
just I DON'T want speed up only, waste my petrol!!
because u know why??
based on this 2 weeks i drive, no matter how many slow cars i can POTONG...
in front of me still got other slow cars also lah...
so, what for i race with u all wor??
PETROL mahal ni, 3-4 days have to pump RM50 ni...!!!
if u all wan potong me just potong lah, see how far u can go?!

anyway, i just will potong those cars that really damn slow 1 only...
usually not my speed wont exceed 100km/h, hehe...

3 comments:

ypEng said...

wont exceed 100 km/h? hmmmm...

Kit said...

yea, its true...
coz less chance speed up mah, since alot slow cars blocking, hehe...

evelyn said...

but, u see...u still lose at the end...stupid kit...u really made us feel very sad, u know?! i need 2 submit my assignment some more...if i fail, all are just because of u, so bad of u...aih, anyway...u just take a break there ya, u r always on our mind, we will tag u in our photo during any gathering in the future =') u better dont think too much & just stay happily in another wonderland k?? rest in peace~~

Regards,
pei